Pages

Popular Posts

Monday, October 29, 2012

Fragrant Cushions- the Big Picture(s)

Do you remember that in past weeks, I kept on babbling about my fragrant cushions? Well, I forgot to show you their photos in previous weeks, didn't I? So, shall we take a peek? Shall we?
My apologies that it is not perfect, folks, but I have another one here:
I love the gorgeous button on top. They smell so good. I really do adore them. I must make some more. but I already have so much else to do, what with needing to start on making those Christmas decs, and all my other hooky stuff. So, bye, I am hoping to get back soon. I have not forgotten about the Barn Dance, its just that I don't have my camera at the moment- its a long story, and rather complicated, but I am hoping to reclaim it some time in the near future. For now, however, I'm afraid you will  have to do with little notes and titbits until the Big One. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely messages.