Popular Posts

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas

Hello again. Not much hooky has been going on at no. 33, but Christmas 2012 has been very enjoyable. Christmas dinner consisted of 3 meats, oodles of roasted veg and 3 different gravies! As well as that, there were stuffing balls, pigs in blankets and I haven't even got onto the dessert yet! Home-made Christmas  cake, Fox's Christmas pud, trifle and after dinner crackers.
delish!
It was also wonderful to see all the family again
Cousins, aunts, uncles. Its good that its Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Verity, my name is Annie. My mom found your blog through a comment you left on My Rose Valley. I am also 12 years old and love to crochet. I have a blog http://treehousefullofprojects.blogspot.com/. I would love to have you stop by my blog and leave a comment and maybe we can keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie
    Nice to 'meet' you. I have just gone on your blog. Its really good.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely messages.