Pages

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas

Hello again. Not much hooky has been going on at no. 33, but Christmas 2012 has been very enjoyable. Christmas dinner consisted of 3 meats, oodles of roasted veg and 3 different gravies! As well as that, there were stuffing balls, pigs in blankets and I haven't even got onto the dessert yet! Home-made Christmas  cake, Fox's Christmas pud, trifle and after dinner crackers.
delish!
It was also wonderful to see all the family again
Cousins, aunts, uncles. Its good that its Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Verity, my name is Annie. My mom found your blog through a comment you left on My Rose Valley. I am also 12 years old and love to crochet. I have a blog http://treehousefullofprojects.blogspot.com/. I would love to have you stop by my blog and leave a comment and maybe we can keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie
    Nice to 'meet' you. I have just gone on your blog. Its really good.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely messages.