Pages

Popular Posts

Friday, November 9, 2012

Lately..........

Lately:
 The camera has found its way back home, bringing its tail behind it, but is out of battery, so you will have to be patient yet, my friends. However, I would like to give you a brief sketch of what has been happening to me lately.
The Barn Dance was great, and I met up with some more people whom I have not seen for a long time, which was a pleasure.
We had a big Bonfire Party. It was really lovely, in front of the raging flames, with the sparks dancing, leaving trails of light like long, golden ribbons as they leapt up to the heavens.
My secret project is coming along very well, and I just can't wait to show you. It is mainly a scrapbuster, but I still love the colours all the same. They work so well together. I am already onto the sides, so it will not be too long now. Watch this Space.
love
V
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely messages.