Pages

Popular Posts

Friday, January 25, 2013

The things and people I really love and appreciate.......

  • My family, who are always helping me learn.
  • The members of my running club, all of whom are very kind and encouraging, though they don't know me that well. When I ran my first race ( and lost miserably ), one of the girls talked to me about it during the next training session, and gave me some advice. 
  • My running coach, who is always there to cheer me on in the race, and afterwards tell me             ( falsely ) how well I've done, even though I haven't.
  • My best friend, Sophie, with whom I always can have a laugh, by e-mail or face to face.
  • fellow bloggers, who devote so much of their time to entertain us, their audience.
bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely messages.